::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Sunday 27 June 2004

my convocation day

alhamdulillah,three years in terengganu then i managed to get myself a diploma of teaching english as a second language (so long then they called it TESL)..huhuhu..thanks to ma,abah,along n my nieces n so my darling..he drove all da way by himself from kl to terengganu n it was his first time driving to the east coast..but,da day was quite terrible for us as we had to rush back after my convo n drove 8 hours was not easy guys..i had to register at Upsi da next day before 12 noon..universiti pendidikan terulung di Malaysia..(yeah!!!) n double congrats for me as i get da place to further my study..to fulfill my dream...to get a degree not for others but for me..eventho i can't happily snapping pictures wit my family n friends,i hope to feel da great feeling again (da convo day) in da next 4 years..huh..

dearie myself,u hav a long path to go n this is your choice..u can't turn back becoz da path in front of you hav sooooo many tricky hurdles which u MUST go through to make ur dream reality..

No comments: