::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Sunday 30 October 2011

::Bumbu Desa,The Curve; once in a blue moon::


RM18.90
Talapia goreng


Gulai Daun Singkung
RM4.90


Tumis Cumi
RM10.90



sambal yg mmg pedas tak hengat dunia

We ordered ayam kecap RM8.90 for little boy, nasi liwet (like nasi lemak) RM2.90 and nasi for two RM3.80



Avocado/alpukat
RM9.90

Honeydew juice
RM6.90



My review:: This restaurant serves us with plenty of lauk pauk of Sunda n Padang food..To those who likes hot n spicy (err very hot), should come here and try their sambal.

Overall, I gave 8/10. 2marks deducted bcoz I couldnt stand the hot sambal. asyik makan sesuap pastu minum je.
10marks is given to my favourite alpukat juice.:)
The price!?? Errr that's why I mentioned earlier, 'once in a blue moon'.

May come again when we get bonus or my birthday. Bcoz after this we will get 20% discount on birthday as a Bumbu Desa member.


Nganga mulut je mcm anak buring sbb sibuk main robot.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Salina@IbuAqil said...

uiiii mak lauk.. dap nye.. ;)