::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Wednesday 14 January 2009

::work,work n work::

taraaa....i tried very hard to find some time to put on my thought in this blog..working is very tiring as i was having fun time at home for a quite long time ya..and to b honest it's not easy to bring our little junior-in-womb everywhere,everytime..hehehe...now,i'm 33 weeks pregnant.:) last week i was in afternoon session school but starting this week, i hav been placed to morning session.n still going back in da evening waiting for honey bunny come n fetch me..yup,tiring but i can wait for him patiently.n i can finish all da works at school.(and this routine will be changed when our junior arrives soon,yea yea)...teacher's job not focusing only on teaching n this 2 weeks i'v experienced being a form teacher for form 1 n now a form teacher for form 5 n also teaching MUET temporarily for upper six.huhu...but my dear sayang is da most understanding hubby to me as since fortnight ago i still cant manage my time very well until we missed to hav breakfast at home n i didnt cook for dinner coz too tired.probably coz i'm carrying 2kg baby at this moment.hopefully i can cope with this situation n try my best to be a housewife..a very good wife to my dearie hubby n also wonderful mommy to this baby. insyaAllah...

No comments: