::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Tuesday 28 April 2009

::oh,i can't wait for it::

can't wait for friday..yeay..it's a holiday..n i can't wait bcoz it's LABOUR DAY..y??bcoz i'm working now n the holiday is for me.(note:my students asked me to come on that friday bcoz they want to decorate their class n class teacher shud be there.but sorrrrry...i'm on holiday guys)..

we're planning to go to Gurun,Kedah..attending my friend's wedding..of course i'v to go coz she's the one who came verrrrry early during our wedding n accompanied me during the solemnization n the ceremony..n helped me a lot with the hantaran and this and that....thank you kak giha..oh, her wedding will take place at Harvard Suasana Resort Golf & Country..(er,yayang,have u googling the map??)

...........i'm waiting for this weekend coz i need rest..i need rest badly...

no books
no lesson plan
no teaching aid
no exam question
no files

no students except for my darling student ----- my little angel, Aqeel Haziq..(teach him to sleep soundly at night)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






gelak sebab mak wan suh mama wat gigi palsu cepat2 utk haziq..

tu aunti jiha yg comei dgn dress putih




aunty fara, aunty ngah n mak wan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kak jiha nk kawin dah? ngan org mana?