::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Thursday 5 November 2009

::cute baby with CD contest::



Aqeel Haziq is a part time CD user..while,googling around, Mama found this contest...waaaa...syok ni..so, we join this contest organised by mummy Qis...emmm...R U A CD USER??wanna join too? check their rules n regulations at this link http://stylobubble.blogspot.com/ or juz click on the banner..


Testimony from the cheeky boy, Aqeel Haziq;

Assalamualaikum n hello frenz...I'm using CD since 2 months younG..
Now, I'm 8 months younG. I'm a part time CD user because I use it when I'm at home. I have no problem on nappy rashes since using CD..I like it because it is colourful..TQ to mama n papa for buying me CD..



ok, that's all...now, we'v been a stylobubble follower..hope Mummy qIS could tell us if there is any prob ya....





1 comment:

cintaKusayangMu said...

salam aqeel haziq..aunty qis dh tgk aqeel pki CD...
good luck k...