::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Saturday 29 December 2007

fuyoohhh..DIGI

..nonsense topic..huhu..no la coz i'm surfing internet using DIGI fixed line..:)

hurm..few days ago it was my great day..very happy n wonderful day..i juz got my result for sem.7.(repeat:sem;7)..my final sem before i left Upsi for good..huhu..kinda miss tg.malim but a part fr it really cant wait to end this study..alhamdulillah..i repeat da success again as i got DL this sem n it's 4 flat..i'm cheating if i told that i nvr dream to get it bcoz sumtime in my dreamland i always hope to get it..in fact when talking to my roomate i always hope dat both of us get DL and straight A's..there goes for us..she got 3.7 another DL for both of us..very happy indeed..a very good and sincere realtionship.i believe that Allah always bless our friendship as we always get through da happy and sad memories together..syukur... thanks to my parents,their love and support help me a lot..my sis n bro..and not to forget da one who alwiz share my happiness,sadness n da one who has steal my heart,mr.hirzan..i'm in love wit u day and night..:0

Allah Hafeez

No comments: