::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Saturday 22 December 2007

what do u think?

it has been two months holidays..huh,,for me it's so long..i should start everything again.polish my grammar,or English in fact..read through all da notes as darling already send my notes,books which i left at his house..then,practise writing lesson plan..huhuhu.nervous to be teachers?no la..but everytime i enter da class,i feel like da butterflies playing in my tummy....


i dont hav any focus in writing this blog..:)

did i miss my old days at our lil palace?hurmm..sometimes,i feel like to go back to our lil palace at tanjong malim..but,hey,it's not longer ours..i miss da days back then..miss my weekends with them n also mi kari which i had with darling at ulu bernam o da dish we had at i luv u corner which never failed our tummy..

it's mine!!

updating this blog is juz my hobby when i got da pc..really..actually i hav none..huhuhu..

No comments: