::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Monday 24 December 2007

i'v been tagged

owh,nani tagged me..so with heartfullness i'l reply da questions.
1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night?
-lil nephew,hazim

2) What were you doing at 0800?
-talking to my sis.she called me

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
-eating.

4) What happened to you in 2006?
-getting engaged to my man..mr.hirzan

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
- bukak kasut!!!to my nephew hazim as he enterd da house with shoes..

6) How many beverages did you have today?
-it’s still early..only 2 cups of water.

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
-I hav none..juz normal comb..blue colour..
8) What was the last thing you paid for?
-my mum’s new purse
9) Where were you last night?
-Home sweet home.

10) What color is your front door?
-brown.

11) Where do you keep your change?
-my pink purse o juz in da bag

12) What's the weather like today?
-wow..bright but usually it’s raining in the evening.
13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
-owh..my fav is vanilla n lime flavour..

14) What excites you?
-recently my niece remote control car..hehehe..

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
-Not now.
16) Are you over the age of 25?
-no..still young..huhu..

17) Do you talk a lot?
-sometimes when I’m with laling coz he doesn’t talk much.


18) Do you watch the O. C.?
-I don’t know what o.c.what abbreviation is this..

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
-No.

20) Do you make up your own words?
-yes..laling for darling.

21) Are you a jealous person?
-Sometimes..but I hate to b like dat..

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
-Anisah..my schoolmate..

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
-Kina..da super gorgeous sister..but her real name is zurina..so,where did she found da K?

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
-Along

25) What does the last text message you received say?
-……take care n have a nice day ***..from laling before he off to work.

26) Do you chew on your straw?
-nope..it’s disgusting okies..

27) Do you have curly hair?
-no.

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
-kitchen..feel thirsty..

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
- don’t want to remember.

30) What was the last thing you ate?
-u know buah salak..urmmm..sweet2 sour taste..

31) Will you get married in the future?
-InsyaAllah soon…5months to go.

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
-my niece keep watching ratatouille.i joined her..

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
-Yes.

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
-10a.m.

35) Are you currently depressed?
-No.

36) Did you cry today?
-No.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
-I’v been tagged n coz want to post new entry for my blog..huhuu..

Da last question need me to tag another 5 people.but I think I don’t want to tag anyone maybe later..

No comments: