::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Monday 13 October 2008

::admitted to ward::


huhu...new experience for me n dearly husband..i started vomitting non-stop from 12noon..panicked of being like that,i cried n dearly hubby brought me to the clinic.non stop vomit though the doc gave a dose of medicine to stop it.(still vomitting in the doc's room)..then,doc gave a letter to be referred to hospital..:( we were so panicked and worried..of course the first thing in my mind,how's our baby???but doc said baby is alright n heartbeat is good..but,i was unable to tolerate any liquid n food for hours..after being checked by MO,they told that i was dehydrate badly n need 2pint of water thru drip.suddenly,MO came n they referred my case to O&G dept which caused me to be admitted to the ward..not 2 pint but i need 6pint of water..about 3litre..so,that night,i had my 'sweet' dream in the ward with baby wiggles around in the womb missing papa very much..the next day,i wish i can be discharged by noon but cannot.i drank a lot of water n finally, at 4.30p.m nurse came after checked my urine n off the drip..now,i'm still feeling tired..

::mama n papa has to be extra careful on the food and beverages after this.


No comments: