::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Monday 30 May 2011

::THREE YEARS::

from a wife to her husband: in conjunction with 3rd anniversary




Alhamdulillah, it has been three years since we tied our knot officially on 30th May 2008.I'm so grateful to be a wife to my dearly husband.He's my soulmate.Yes, indeed he is my best companion.



I've known my husband for about 14 years.Half of my age in this world..So, I've a ot of memories with him.sad, happy, excited, disappointed or whatever...He turns my frown upside down..He is always beside me.


I never know that he will be my husband but it has been written in Luh Mahfudz. Who knows, a senior who always gave his inspiration words, who never forgot to wish me good luck, send me birthday cards, asked me to take care of myself, who never failed to call asking about my result (eventhough he had to talk with my mum), now he is my husband.


He never forgot to fetch me at the bus station early in the morning and send me home when I arrived from the east coast.It didnt matter to us even though we had to use public transport.Who didnt mind to bring me to the doctor even though it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I will never forget all the memories....

Alhamdulillah, I share my happiness with a man that I love whom I called him as a husband.

I never felt guilty to be his wife.In fact, I want to be his wonderful wife.
He always tries his best to avoid me from being in any trouble. He prepares all the needs for a complete house. He never complaints his wife cooking even though sometimes it doesnt tastes good at all.


We are blessed with an adorable handsome son.He is such a brilliant boy and he brings a lot of smiles and brighten our days...


Thank you Allah for blessing us with such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Runiza said...

Happy anniversary Cik CT :)