::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Monday 26 December 2011

::oh iPhone 4S::

When hubby said, let's go to theCurve, I thought he wanna bring me n Aqeel to any special restaurant as it was his payday. :)

So, I said I want to finish the house chores first. However, it turned to be so late bcoz I was having cold n runny nose which make me sleepy after taking piriton. We went out at 2.30 p.m.

We parked our car at IPC and I suddenly thought to shop at IKEA. I just followed mr.H. I asked which restaurant, but he kept silent and smile. We passed by a Maxis Centre and I was joking telling him that I thought u wanna give me a new handphone. He just smile.

Then,suddenly, he pulled my hands to one shop where I can see Ipad displayed on the table. I said, eh, Takkanlah nak beli iPad as we already got a GTab.

He said no.it's an iPhone 4S for you.

Me: Speechless. Betul ke ni?

To be continued. . . . . .

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: