::Choice in ur hands!!!::

Saturday 31 December 2011

::Recap 2011, Countdown 2012::

Let's recap what happened in 2011.

Nothing much changes in our life. We still have one son only.No addition. hehehe.
I got the result for induksi-Lulus
Enjoyed teaching in Batang Kali.
Enjoyed driving along 40++km to n fro everyday.
Currently,still teaching in the afternoon session.
Mr.H is still working at P2. Em,still as Asst.Manager.
Settled my study loan with Yayasan Perak. No more hutang.
Pelarasan ujrah Ptptn 1%.
Start investing in GoldBar.
My lovely sister in law is married.
We are going to get another niece/nephew.
We had so many fun trip.
-Kuala Terengganu
-Kuching,Sarawak
-Pangkor Island
-Tiara Beach Resort, Port Dickson
-Grand Lexis, Port Dickson
-Sibu,Sarawak
-Brunei
-Kota Bharu,Kelantan

Highlights 2012
Wish to achieve my dreams.
Improve myself as a teacher.
Open a kids center.

That's all.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: